- The Johns Hopkins University, BA
- New York University School of Medicine, MD
- Albert Einstein College Hospital (Intern, Resident and Chief Resident)
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center (GI Fellowship)
- Ken is the Medical director of The Endoscopy Center of Fairfield and the Endoscopy Suite at St Vincent’s Medical center in Bridgeport, CT.
- He is also a Clinical Instructor in the Department of Gastroenterology at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York City.
- His professional interests include Gastrointestinal Endoscopy with particular expertise in ERCP and Capsule Endoscopy in addition to the diagnosis and management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis).
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, Subspecialty of Gastroenterology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Medical Advisory Committee of Westchester & Fairfield County Chapter of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
- Top Doctor 2016 Connecticut Magazine
- Listed in best Doctors in New York Magazine, Connecticut Magazine, Westport Magazine, Greenwich Magazine and Darien and New Canaan Magazines.
- Cited in Castle and Connolly list of the Best Doctors in the New York Metro Area from 1998.
On a personal note:
- Ken is a big Yankee Fan but will treat both Red Sox and Mets fans.