Practice Nurse Manager
- St. Mary’s College, Moraga, CA, Bachelor of Arts, Health Service Administration, 1979.
- Hartford Hospital School of Nursing, Hartford, CT, Registered Nurse, Diploma, 1966.
- Johanna is responsible for the management and guidance of the clinical staff at our three practice locations. She and her staff work to provide a high level of empathy in patient relations while demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness.
- Johanna has worked in healthcare for 47 years, starting in high school as a nurse’s aide at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Stamford. Her activities in nursing include 17 years in the San Francisco Bay area. There she provided nursing care in a cardio-pulmonary I.C.U., physician’s office, and occupational and international health at an engineering firm.
- Joining our practice in 1998, Johanna brought along further skills she acquired as a visiting nurse supervisor.
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses, 1981.
On a Personal Note:
- “On any given day, patients look to us to fulfill many needs. And while the technical science of medicine is certainly important, it is the art of the care that really makes us who we are”.